Willkommen im #Neuland
Login wie bei quake.ingame.de zuvor, die Passwörter aus der alten Datenbank wurden aber gelöscht - einmal hier neu anfordern.
Wer seine E-Mail-Adresse nicht mehr hat oder kennt, bitte eine Nachricht mit Infos schicken o. im Discord melden.

PQ Discord Server: #planetquake                                                                                                                                         Spenden? Hier entlang!

More Spawnpoints at Map Q3DM17

Im Editing-Forum könnt ihr Fragen übers Mapping, Modeling und Skinning oder andere Kreativfragen wie Coding für Mods usw. stellen. Darüber hinaus werden Fragen rund um das Erstellen von Movies und um vorhandene Movies geklärt.
Antworten
HuXX

More Spawnpoints at Map Q3DM17

Beitrag von HuXX »

I was bored and played a bit around with q3radiant (map editor). I overworked the map q3dm17 a bit, because of the ******* spawnkillers. Now the map have 35 spawnpoints, before it were 11 spawnpoints in standard map q3dm17. Now the spawnkillers will have it more difficult.

The good thing is that players dont need to download the map, they still can play on the map with the new spawnpoints.

If you dont believe me, try it out on the server: 81.169.187.92:27962 DEATHSTAR RAIL

I tried it with pure mode and a new installed client quake 3. And i can say it work for me.

This download is only for server admins.

Installing is simple. Shutdown your server. Download the pk3 and put it into the baseq3 folder of your server. Start the server. Thats all. :cool:

DOWNLOAD HERE
Antworten