Willkommen im #Neuland
Login wie bei quake.ingame.de zuvor, die Passwörter aus der alten Datenbank wurden aber gelöscht - einmal hier neu anfordern.
Wer seine E-Mail-Adresse nicht mehr hat oder kennt, bitte eine Nachricht mit Infos schicken o. im Discord melden.

PQ Discord Server: #planetquake                                                                                                                                         Spenden? Hier entlang!

Welche Lieder dürfen im Cabrio nicht fehlen?

Forum für alles rund um die Musik.
sTyLe
Angel
Angel

Beitrag von sTyLe »

Original geschrieben von VGC-]|[-UnocZ
scarface soundtrack
:w00t: PUSH IT TO THE LIMIT
Morb1d
Assist
Assist

Beitrag von Morb1d »

Will Smith - Miami
Rob Base & Dj E Z Rock - It Takes Two

:ugly:
Bild
Scythe
Doom
Doom

Beitrag von Scythe »

Dass noch keiner

Red Hot Chili Peppers - Californication
Red Hot Chili Peppers - Scar Tissue

genannt hat.

Ansonsten natürlich noch

Ice-T - I'm your pusher
Gunshot - Battle Creek Brawl
Silver Bullet - 20 seconds to comply
Paris - The Devil Made Me Do It
[small]Through the years, I have combined meditation, action, and the Iron into a single strength. I believe that when the body is strong, the mind thinks strong thoughts. Time spent away from the Iron makes my mind degenerate. I wallow in a thick depression. My body shuts down my mind.
The Iron is the best antidepressant I have ever found. There is no better way to fight weakness than with strength. Once the mind and body have been awakened to their true potential, it's impossible to turn back.
The Iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and listen to all kinds of talk, get told that you're a god or a total bastard. The Iron will always kick you the real deal. The Iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds.[/small]

Bild
Panzerschokolade
Biker
Biker

Beitrag von Panzerschokolade »

Gunshot - Battle Creek Brawl
Silver Bullet - 20 seconds to comply
das das hier noch jemand kennt :w00t:

auch allerfeinst: die gute silver fox ep
Bild
Natas
Razor
Razor
Steam: natagsn

Beitrag von Natas »

Lynyrd Skynyrd

milsen
Defense
Defense

Beitrag von milsen »

The Ataris - Boys Of Summer
Hilltop Hoods - Nosebleed Section
Scythe
Doom
Doom

Beitrag von Scythe »

Original geschrieben von schoaskopf
das das hier noch jemand kennt :w00t:

auch allerfeinst: die gute silver fox ep

United we stand, divided I stand tall. Proper hardcore Hip-Hop. Nuff guys talk shit nowadays, they jus can't match the realness.
They will keep on tryin though.
If you were there, you know. If not, unlucky brother.
Alkaline, Mercury, Barry Blue and White Child Rix shittin on you wannabe's.

Forever
[small]Through the years, I have combined meditation, action, and the Iron into a single strength. I believe that when the body is strong, the mind thinks strong thoughts. Time spent away from the Iron makes my mind degenerate. I wallow in a thick depression. My body shuts down my mind.
The Iron is the best antidepressant I have ever found. There is no better way to fight weakness than with strength. Once the mind and body have been awakened to their true potential, it's impossible to turn back.
The Iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and listen to all kinds of talk, get told that you're a god or a total bastard. The Iron will always kick you the real deal. The Iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds.[/small]

Bild
Invader.Himself

Beitrag von Invader.Himself »

capt Jack natürlich
Ghostrider_inaktiv

Beitrag von Ghostrider_inaktiv »

Eisregen - Meine tote russische Freundin :daumen:
teilzeitgenosse
Visor
Visor

Beitrag von teilzeitgenosse »

Desert Sessions (Josh von Qotsa) - I want to make it with chu