Willkommen im #Neuland
Login wie bei quake.ingame.de zuvor, die Passwörter aus der alten Datenbank wurden aber gelöscht - einmal hier neu anfordern.
Wer seine E-Mail-Adresse nicht mehr hat oder kennt, bitte eine Nachricht mit Infos schicken o. im Discord melden.

PQ Discord Server: #planetquake                                                                                                                                         Spenden? Hier entlang!

Softwareentwickler Zitate / Humor

Forum für alles rund ums Coden und web.design - HTML, XHTML, XML, CSS, PHP, ASP, Zugriffsrechten, Mods uvm.
Antworten
EviLsEyE
Administrator
Administrator
Softwareentwickler Zitate / Humor

Beitrag von EviLsEyE »

Ich möchte gern Eure Lieblings-Sprüche, -Weisheiten, -Witze und -Comics zum Thema Programmierer, Softwareentwickler, Projekte & Co. sehen :D

z.B. Zitate:
"If debugging is the process of removing bugs, then programming must be the process of putting them in"

"Software developer: device for converting coffee into code"

"The day Microsoft makes something that doesn't suck, they'll be making vacuum-cleaners."

"It's easier to optimize correct code than to correct optimized code."

Oder sowas in der Art:
Bild
Bild
Roughael
Stripe
Stripe

Beitrag von Roughael »

Hab mich nie damit beschäftigt, aber das hat mich ma angeregt zu googlen,
und diese hier haben mir bisher am besten gefallen:
http://www.codecomics.com/images/comics/assalto_en.png
http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f324/ ... _Small.jpg
http://www.devtopics.com/wordpress/wp-c ... /comic.jpg

Why do programmers always mix up Halloween and Christmas?
Because Oct 31 equals Dec 25.

Programming is like sex:
One mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life.

Saying that Java is nice because it works on every OS is like saying that anal sex is nice because it works on every gender.

"The primary purpose of the DATA statement is to give names to constants; instead of
referring to pi as 3.141592653589793 at every appearance, the variable PI can be given
that value with a DATA statement and used instead of the longer form of the constant.
This also simplifies modifying the program, should the value of pi change."
- FORTRAN manual for Xerox computers

COBOL programmers understand why women hate periods.
<-- Ehemaliger TTK-Bandit, bis inquake rumzickte -->

Dict.cc Firefox Addon | Q3Devel | Code3Arena(De) | GameType Revolution | Open Game Libraries
mac_mario
Klesk
Klesk

Beitrag von mac_mario »

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

http://imgs.xkcd.com/comics/compiling.png
http://www.osnews.com/images/comics/wtfm.jpg
Bild

"We can't pay and we wouldn't pay. Even if I had the money I would rather burn everything I owned, and I wouldn't even give them the ashes."
goto
Assist
Assist

Beitrag von goto »

*knock* *knock*
"Who is there?"

*long break*
"Java!"
soffa
Biker
Biker
Beitrag von soffa »

"Um Rekursion zu verstehen, muss man erstmal Rekursion verstehen"
"In a world without walls or fences, who needs Windows and Gates?"

mein prof meinte, es gibt noch so nen wettbewerb mit dem 'verrückstesten c-programm' - ich hab erst befürchtet sowas kommt hier. nochmal glück gehabt :D
Bild
Bild
mac_mario
Klesk
Klesk

Beitrag von mac_mario »

Original geschrieben von TTK-Bandit
COBOL programmers understand why women hate periods.
:catch:
Das sehe ich ja jetzt erst.
END- :catch:
Bild

"We can't pay and we wouldn't pay. Even if I had the money I would rather burn everything I owned, and I wouldn't even give them the ashes."
flyingcunt
Patriot
Patriot

Beitrag von flyingcunt »

Ein Bild was mir immer zu den OSS Programmen einfällt die ich auf der Arbeit benutzen muss:
http://files.myopera.com/freejerk/files/bug-feature.jpg
1ndeed
Grunt
Grunt

Beitrag von 1ndeed »

haha, geil, bis auf das bild von evil kannte ich nocht nichts. Danke :lol:
"Ich bin nicht 'zugedrönt'..
Ich alterniere zwischen unterschiedlichen psychoaktiven Zuständen, hervorgerufen durch kulturell etablierte Rauschmittel!"

Ich lebe in Scheidung mit meinem Verstand. Wir haben uns nichts mehr zu sagen und uns in gegenseitigem Einverständnis getrennt..
Roughael
Stripe
Stripe

Beitrag von Roughael »

Drei Programmierer stehen in der Toilette am Pissoir. Der erste ist fertig und geht zum Waschbecken um seine Hände zu waschen. Dann beginnt er sie sehr sorgfältig zu trocknen. Er braucht Papier um Papier um jeden Tropfen auf seinen Händen abzutrocknen. Zu den anderen beiden gewandt sagt er: "Bei Microsoft werden wir zu sehr genauer Arbeit geschult." Der zweite Programmierer beendet auch sein Geschäft und wendet sich dem Waschbecken zu. Er benutzt ein einziges Stück Papier und vergewissert sich, dass er jede mögliche Ecke des Papiers ausnutzt. Er dreht sich um und meint: "Bei Intel werden wir nicht nur zu extremer Genauigkeit sondern auch zu Effizienz trainiert." Der dritte Programmierer ist auch fertig, geht direkt zu Tür und ruft über die Schulter: "Bei Sun pissen wir eben nicht über unsere Hände."

Dict.cc Firefox Addon | Q3Devel | Code3Arena(De) | GameType Revolution | Open Game Libraries
simia

Beitrag von simia »

Bild
saftig
Biker
Biker

Beitrag von saftig »

eine verkuerzte Ausgabe des hier bereits geposteten idiot-proof Statements.

Make it idiot-proof, and someone will make a better idiot.
palandir

Beitrag von palandir »

Q. How did the programmer die in the shower?
A. He read the shampoo bottle instructions: Lather. Rinse. Repeat.
Programming is 10% science, 20% ingenuity, and 70% getting the ingenuity to work with the science.
If Architects to work like software engineers

Dear Architect:

Please design and build me a house. I am not quite sure of what I need, so you should use your discretion.

My house should have between two and forty-five bedrooms. Just make sure the plans are such that the bedrooms can be easily added or deleted. When you bring the blueprints to me, I will make the final decision of what I want. Also, bring me the cost breakdown for each configuration so that I can arbitrarily pick one.

Keep in mind that the house I ultimately choose must cost less than the one I am currently living in. Make sure, however, that you correct all the deficiencies that exist in my current house (the floor of my kitchen vibrates when I walk across it, and the walls don't have nearly enough insulation in them).

As you design, also keep in mind that I want to keep yearly maintenance costs as low as possible. This should mean the incorporation of extra-cost features like aluminium, vinyl or composite siding. (If you choose not to specify aluminium, be prepared to explain your decision in detail.)

Please take care that modern design practices and the latest materials are used in construction of the house, as I want it to be a showplace for the most up-to-date ideas and methods. Be alerted, however, that the kitchen should be designed to accommodate, among other things, my 1952 Gibson refigerator.

To ensure that you are building the correct house for our entire family, make certain that you contact each of our children, and also our in-laws. My mother-in-law will have very strong feelings about how the house should be designed, since she visits us at least once a year. Make sure that you weigh all of these options carefully and come to the right decision. I, however, retain the right to overrule any choices that you make.

Please don't bother me with small details right now. Your job is to develop the overall plans for the house: get the big picture. At this time, for example, it is not appropriate to be choosing the colour of the carpet. However, keep in mind that my wife likes blue.

Also, do not worry at this time about acquiring the resources to build the house itself. Your first priority is to develop detailed plans and specifications. Once I approve these plans, however, I would expect the house to be under roof within 48 hours.

While you are designing this house specifically for me, keep in mind that sooner or later I will have to sell it to someone else. It therefore should have appeal to a wide variety of potential buyers. Please make sure before you finalize the plans that there is a consensus of the population in my area that they like the features this house has.

I advise you to run up and look at my neighbour's house that he constructed last year. We like it a great deal. It has many features that we would also like in our new home, particularly the 25 meter swimming pool. With careful engineering, I believe that you can design this into our new home without impacting the final cost.

Please prepare a complete set of blueprints. It is not necessary at this time to do the real design, since they will be used only for construction bids. Be advised, however, that you will be held accountable for any increase of construction costs as a result of later design changes.

You must be thrilled to be working on as interesting a project as this! To be able to use the latest techniques and materials and to be given such freedom in your designs is something that can't happen very often. Contact me as soon as possible with your complete ideas and plans.

P.S.: My wife has just told me that she disagrees with many of the instructions that I've given you in this letter. As architect, it is your responsibility to resolve these differences. I have tried in the past and have been unable to accomplish this. If you can't handle this responsibility, I will have to find another architect.

P.P.S.: Perhaps what I need is not a house at all, but a travel trailer. Please advise me as soon as possible if this is the case.
Dekker
Slash
Slash

Beitrag von Dekker »

Refuctoring Code
Einfach unten die Slides mal öffnen und lesen. Ich fands damals köstlich =)
Original geschrieben von Thorns
wenn ein professioneller windows-troll gesucht wird, einfach mal bei meiner sekretärin durchklingeln!
Roughael
Stripe
Stripe

Beitrag von Roughael »

junge, das scheinen einige programmierer ernst genommen zu haben, das würde zumindest einigen scheiss erklären den ich gesehen hab..
tausende zeilen an code, die auch in wenigen hundert hätten erledigt sein können.

EviLsEyE
Administrator
Administrator
Beitrag von EviLsEyE »

Sehr gute Beiträge, danke.. :daumen:
Musste teilweise laut lachen :D

Hier noch ein paar nette Zitate:

"The Six Phases of a Project:
1. Enthusiasm
2. Disillusionment
3. Panic
4. Search for the Guilty
5. Punishment of the Innocent
6. Praise for non-participants"

"Theory is when you know something, but it doesn't work. Practice is when something works, but you don't know why.
Programmers combine theory and practice: Nothing works and they don't know why. "

"Programmers are in a race with the Universe to create bigger and better idiot-proof programs, while the Universe is trying to create bigger and better idiots. So far the Universe is winning. "

"Any code of your own that you haven't looked at for six or more months might as well have been written by someone else. "

Original geschrieben von TTK-Bandit
junge, das scheinen einige programmierer ernst genommen zu haben, das würde zumindest einigen scheiss erklären den ich gesehen hab..
tausende zeilen an code, die auch in wenigen hundert hätten erledigt sein können.
Die Quellcode-Kommentare (10 Zeilen Kommentar auf 3 Zeilen Code, der eigentlich selbsterklärend ist) sind viel schlimmer, finde ich :D
Bild
Roughael
Stripe
Stripe

Beitrag von Roughael »

kommentare kann man ohne bedenken löschen falls sie beim lesefluss stören.. code von tausenden zeilen auf die wenigen hundert wichtigen zu reduzieren kann ein weilchen dauern.

Ciraxis
Bitterman
Bitterman
Beitrag von Ciraxis »

aber nur wenn man will :P

herrliche zitate :D
flyingcunt
Patriot
Patriot

Beitrag von flyingcunt »

Original geschrieben von EviLsEyE

Hier noch ein paar nette Zitate:

"The Six Phases of a Project:
1. Enthusiasm
2. Disillusionment
3. Panic
4. Search for the Guilty
5. Punishment of the Innocent
6. Praise for non-participants"

Das ist sowas von meine Firma, ich lieg hier aufm Boden :ugly:
mnz

Beitrag von mnz »

Der Thread muss lebendig bleiben! xkcd ist dafür immer gut:
Bild
Whitey Weiszmann
Wrack
Wrack

Beitrag von Whitey Weiszmann »

"Hungarian notation is the tactical nuclear weapon of source code obfuscation techniques"
pawlak
Assist
Assist

Beitrag von pawlak »

Original geschrieben von pagenez
ach und pawlak?
du verhurrtes stück einer dreckwurst, halt doch bitte dein maul, ja? wer absolut kein real-life hat, einer wie du, der absolut nichts zu tun hat, als seine scheiße im irc auf andere abzulassen, sollte sich seinen daumen in das arschloch schieben, die augen schließen und dabei an *****n denken.
alles klar?
gut!
goto
Assist
Assist

Beitrag von goto »

Bild
soffa
Biker
Biker
Beitrag von soffa »

Bild

nerdig^2^10
Bild
Bild
ColdFusion
Capture
Capture

Beitrag von ColdFusion »

Und die Arschkarten sind dann GOTOs oder was? :ugly:
Bild

Ich bin dagegen. Was hab ich gerade gesagt? Was kümmert mich mein Geschwätz von eben! Ich bin dafür, ich sag "Ja"!
soffa
Biker
Biker
Beitrag von soffa »

Original geschrieben von ColdFusion
oder du hängst in einer endlosschleife *hrrhrr*
(ach! ich glaub das war in mokey island. vielleicht die piraten am anfang die verkünden, was es braucht ein pirat zu werden? zumindest hab ich das bild im kopf, von ein paar leuten, die einen schlechten witz erzählen und in 'monkey island'-animations-stil lachen. weiss jemand wer das war? oder ein bild hier?)

ah! ich habs! *bild suchen*

scheisse, ich find das bild nicht.
Erklärung: es ist ne gif animation. 2 gezeichnete typen sitzen in einem zimmer vor ihren computern. der eine dreht sich um und erzählt etwas dem anderen "11101110" ... "011101" beide fangen derbe an zu lachen. und man denkt sich nur "solche nerds". das hat doch hier bestimmt wer :)
Bild
Bild
DanRok
Klesk
Klesk

Beitrag von DanRok »

Original geschrieben von soffa
oder du hängst in einer endlosschleife *hrrhrr*
(ach! ich glaub das war in mokey island. vielleicht die piraten am anfang die verkünden, was es braucht ein pirat zu werden? zumindest hab ich das bild im kopf, von ein paar leuten, die einen schlechten witz erzählen und in 'monkey island'-animations-stil lachen. weiss jemand wer das war? oder ein bild hier?)

ah! ich habs! *bild suchen*

scheisse, ich find das bild nicht.
Erklärung: es ist ne gif animation. 2 gezeichnete typen sitzen in einem zimmer vor ihren computern. der eine dreht sich um und erzählt etwas dem anderen "11101110" ... "011101" beide fangen derbe an zu lachen. und man denkt sich nur "solche nerds". das hat doch hier bestimmt wer :)
Nu klar :)
goto
Assist
Assist

Beitrag von goto »

Original geschrieben von ColdFusion
:(
ragnar5
Angel
Angel

Beitrag von ragnar5 »